you know i used to be the copy girl at workand i was friends with all the
other little copy girls and boys... they were really nice to me and we went
out afterwards and had curly fries and ranch and fucked around with the salt
and pepper shakers... but i guess i made my copies too good... my correlating
skillz ruled the rest of them and then i got a promotion... i no longer had
to make copies for the higher ups... now i got to answer phones and be nice
to people on the phone... because i got to be nice on the phone i think i
made alot more people happy, just because i got to spread my lovin over the
phone lines... it's harder to spread lovin through the xerox machine... but
then one day i walked by the copy kids and i asked them if they wanted to go
out afterwards and they said no, because i had sold out... that my promotion
was fucked up and that they  didn't want to hang out with anyone that had
moved up in the world.  it hurt my feelings because i didn't think i had done
anything wrong... after all, the extra money i got was able to make it so i
could move out of my old apartment into a nicer one... and i was able to get
a cool new pair of sneeks and an awesome new boom box to keep on my shoulder.
 i guess you have to remain poor and old skool to not be a sell out... my
fucking parents sold out... and i have too... fuck you for selling out, take
no raises... upgrade nothing you sell out motherfuckers.... *snuggs*

love and fisting,

leigh