i saw bright eyes at lewis and clark, the night before they played at ej's.
i got there late, but it was soooo good. the show started at nine, i got
there at nine thirty and around nine fifty conner said something about how
they never play that long. they were selling the new cd . . . it's really
good, except there is this kind of psuedo-interview thing at the end of the
album that is kind of stupid, kind of like "i used to walk around with a
saftey pin and when no one was paying attention i would dig it into my arm
until i started to cry" "so you liked attention?" "no, i hate it when
people look at me, it makes me sick." i dunno, other than that, it is
really good and i would recommend that everyone buy it. and see them if at
all possible.

adrian