i'll drink to that.  i mean it's cool that straight edgers can
appreciate the mouse...but dave does have a point.
cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]: drinky crow

I doubt that anybody reads the profiles as much as i do (i like e-mail,
don't ask.) but, has anyone noticed the amount of people on this list that
answer the favorite beer question with " i don't drink" or some similar
response. Not that i want to get down on people who don't drink, but isn't
it kind of a strange anomoly for a modest mouse list? I mean, Isaac is one
drunk-ass mf. And there's lots of alcohol references in the songs.
Just thought it was kind of strange.