All I really have to say is that i pray one day i can call myself straight
edge. I'm 19 and have drank like a madman for a good 6 years now. I've
stopped drinking for the moment, but moments of weekness still take my mind
to stupid places of bad times, bad headaches, and bad next days. Modest
Mouse have nothing to do with drinking. Isaac's words about booze tend to be
few and far between and when he does make reference to drugs or alcohol it
is never really in a desireable context. More of apathy or an escapist
ideal. I am not straight edge but I know many who are......and many are
mouse fans. Drinkin' doesn't drive my damn love for the mouse, and if that
is anyones reason for "liking" them well that is sad. Hell I love Guided by
Voices too and aren't they sponsored by bud? if not they should be.....god
damn it all to sweden.
Jeff