1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?

Matt Wahl / Lancaster, PA / 21

2.What is your favorite mouse song?

Trailer Trash

3.What are five records you couldn't live without?(right now)

Silver Jews (not trying to start anything here) : American Water
Pavement:  Crooked Rain^2
16 Horsepower : Haw EP
Spoon : Telephono
One of the following CD's: FNM-Angel Dust, PE-Fear of a black planet, Kiss -
Alive!

4. Putting records on the internet for free download:

I'd be a hypocrite to say bad.

5.  Ebay, bad or good?

Too shady, been burned.

6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
voting for himself or what?

The curator of the page cheating, get out. (kidding, Russ is way out of our
leagues)

7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?

mp3

8.  First live show?

Live (the band) their first stadium show. C'mon their local, I was young.

9.  Worst live show?

I went to see Big Wreck only because a friend wanted to.  They pissed and
moaned that noone came and mocked the handful of people that actually
bothered to show up.

9A. Best live show? (added my own category)

Jesus Lizard or Kiss (and neither because of the music)

10.  Favorite sound?

Accordians in rock songs

11.  least favorite sound?

The synthesizer melody in the background of that one annoying Amy Grant song
they play at work.

12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
on the internet bad/good?

OK

13.  What book should every person in america read?

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

14.  Signing to a major bad/good?

We all need money.

15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
see?

Why the hell not?  Where else you gonna wear it, Interviews?

16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
bad/good?

Good, if its interesting.

17.  Favorite beer?

Yuengling Lager, Blackened Voodoo if you can find it.

18.  Favorite color?

Blue