i bought ponyoak and no it wasnt a metaphore...i was selling the straight shit..i
bought it..sat it down on
the floor planning on listening to it in like 2 minutes..and my cat up and comes and
pees right on it. my
cat pees on lots of stuff mind you (like my best friend's foot last week) i still
havent listened to it
yet...i sprayed it with pet oder stuff.. oh well.
love
andrew (sung to the tune of RIDE THE WIND)

uhm. which one did you buy?
and is this a metaphor? did you let your cat piss on it because you
didnt like it? share your feelings with the group. dont edit yourself.

ride the wind...never comming back until i TOUCH the midnight sunnnn....