hey, ringer tees would be nice if we could do that, but i'd also go for
just a plain shirt.

personally (but really, anything would be rad) i would like a simple shirt
with some sort of a sketch somehow pertaining to the moon and antartica on
the front, 'modest mouse' somewhere on it, and maybe a lyric we all know
and love too, like the buffalo shirt if it had a lyric. but then i'm
not 100% sure if i like the lyric idea or not. i've been trying to come up
with some sort of image that would sum up the album. i had a dream last
night that i was wearing a modest mouse shirt that just had modest mouse
across the front and 'you can really get it on' across the back, i think
because i fell asleep thinking about the shirts. i was trying to think of
a cool way to includesomething about the list on the shirts but...i'm
still thinking. considering that for some reason i want a pinlk modest
mouse shirt, though, my taste might not be a crowd pleaser. jesus, all
i do is talk about modest mouse shirts.

alright,
jenny

this slap is a gift/because your cheeks have lost their lustre