<applause>

this is, in fact, a very good idea steven. not only does it cut down on
all the work kevin has to do, but this way we can send in shirts we know
we're going to like and wear. one drawback i can think of would be that
he'll be getting a whole hell of a lot of packages all around the same
time...but... what  apain it would be for him to have to hunt down shirts
by himself if we did it the other way/ and maybe we could first vote on if
we want lyrics or not and if we do, vote on suggestions people send in. i
think in this case, voting and majority rules would help things/kevin
out. like the hotboys/girls voting page.

these modest mouse dreams are all so funny... especially amy's whore
dream and that michael myers dream... the best one so far was the one
about the songs modest mouse was playing that didn't even exist yet. how
rad is that? i wonder if this freaks them out. hrmm.. heh heh...amy your
dream might :)

i was playing the promo in the car last night during a long drive home
in the rain and traffic and a friend of mine who really doesn't like
modest mouse (although i am dragging her to the show on the 13th
anyway) or indie in general turned to me after gravity rides everything
and said, "who the hell is this?" kinda amazed, and i was llike, "mmMMMmm,
yeah, it's MODEST MOUSE, the band i once put on repeat for a 16 hour
roadtrip to philly that you don't really like" (which is maybe why she
didn't like them) and she was like, "wow...this is REALLY REALLY good" and i
was alllllll excited. if they played a show with pearl jam i would be so
excited for them... that's a lot of exposure.

i apologize if the longness offended/ really pissed anyone off,

jenny

this slap is a gift/because your cheeks have lost their lustre