I am all for a metallica boycott site, I posted the
rather lengthly Metallica v. Napster diatribe on the
MM List v001.n842,  anything I can do to help I will.
I used to be a big fan back in H.S. (yes, I have the
courage to admit it)  but now they seem to be
sniveling, whimpering (I hate to be trite) puppets to
the big labels.
Also, speaking of big labels it dawned on me that
metallica is on Electra Records which is a subsidiary
of Warner Brothers, which is if memory serves me
correctly the first major label to cave-in to Tipper
Gore's PRMC (Parent's Music Resource Center, the group
that is responsible for rating the content of the
albums and placing the Parental Advisory labels, or
Tipper Stickers on them).  So in essence they didn't
like free speech then (remember the raid on Jello
Biafra's house?!?)and they don't like it now.

Rick "I had to rant (again)" Miller