Evan~

Hovercraft is one of the most incredible live music experiences I've had.
There are no lyrics, but they don't need them. imagine lots of purposeful
guitar and bass noodling backed by jackhammer drums (i swear, the drummer,
whose name i can't recall at the mo, looked like he was running a marathon,
he was drumming so frenetically. he was also soaked with sweat as we chatted
after the show.). now, picture that sonic jigsaw puzzle being put together
in front of a screen showing snippets of found industrial and biology films.
incredible.

melanie

~~~~~~~~~

                                         Hovercraft

Could anybody tell me about any of these bands and/or
which ones are kick-ass live?

Thanks

Evan