I didn't want to stay for the Bloodhound Gang, but a friend wanted to.  They were dorks.  Someone threw a 311 T-shirt on stage, and their bassist pulled down his pants and wiped his butt with it . . . and then flung it back into the crowd.  Then they asked someone to volunteer to drink an entire case of Dr. Pepper (24 cans) for $100.  They pulled some kid up on stage and he started to drink it.  The lead singer told the bass player, who is really muscular, to swing hand over hand on a bar that circled the place.  Clutch Cargo's used to be a church and is about the size of a basketball court.  He got about three-quarters of the way around and then some guy in the crowd grabbed him and pulled him down . . . so he crowd-surfed back to the stage.  During one of the songs, they asked for hot girls to come up on stage.  About ten of them did, and about four of them took off their shirts . . . but the club didn't want any nipples to be shown because it was an all-ages show, so a stage hand had to put tape over them.  One of the girls stripped down to her G-string and the tape over her nipples and started to make out with one of the other girls.

Most of the crowd was there for the Bloodhound Gang, so most people enjoyed it except for me.  I'm also kind of confused about all the nakedness.  Being a straight male, I was sort of turned on . . . but at the same time, I was disgusted by the womanizing that was involved.  Yeah, some of the girls volunteered to get naked, but the guys didn't have to touch them.  And the Bloodhound Gang band members and Parry from Nerf Herder encouraged it.  So while I was turned on, I was also disgusted.  I have mixed feelings.

When the concert was done, the kid was still trying to finish the case of Dr. Pepper.

One of the rules was that he couldn't vomit or spill any of it.

I think he's still there.

~Ryan
"living in the womb, running out of room"