At 10:22 AM 5/16/00 -0700, One Hundred Watt Warlock wrote:
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> As far as cider goes, hornsby's is 3.50 a six pack
>> here...there can be no arguing with that.
>

>shit, no way! the cheapest i've ever seen it was $5.99!

Yeah, where the hell are you buying that at?  And aren't you excited (Ben)
that the mouse is coming here instead of just skipping up to Portland?
Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather see them play at the wow hall than
at the crystal ballroom.  Some of the hippies (and possibly a few
anarchists) will probably come to the show.  We can all smoke a bowl with
Isaac out back, then swing our hair and swirl our arms to the muzack.

(Are there any PSU students on this list?)