Rite-Aid mother fuckers. Rite-Aid. No i'm not joking. Yes Ledena, you can
go check. Rite-Aid is on the corner of 29th and willamette in the plaza
thing there. Don't use a fake ID though, they have a scanner.

Whats even cooler is that the mouse aren't playing in portland (right?).
For
once those fucks will have to come down here. I'll be out front with a
3.50 six pack of hornsby's and my ass kicking shoes.

If anybody on this list can, get your hands on a copy of the oregon
commentator. They have coverage of the latest series of hippie/anarchist
protests here in scenic eugene. They have one picture in particular that
is of unquestionable humor value. It's a dirty hippie protester backed by
"DOWN WITH NIKE", and "PHIL KNIGHT SUCKS" signs, wearing a pair of air
cross trainers. HA.

Ben Hubbird
[EMAIL PROTECTED]