so i just read that someone on the list thinks that someone who drinks a bit during
their pregnancy will not hurt her unborn child.  Well, If I may:if anyone has ever
taught you that...they did you a great diservice.  And if you have no knowledge on the
subject...please let me inform you that ANY amount of alcohol ingested during a
pregnancy will damage your child in some way.  This has been medically proven. (if you
want details i can provide) I am a medical student...hoping to become a
pediatrician...and for my future patients I felt it was necessary to write that. P.S.
Both drinking alcohol and smoking can do harm  I i hope that didnt sound bithcy...it
wasnt meant to ... it sux inflection cant come through on an email