> third, i assume you're not pregnant, amy.  but in the event that you ever

> become so, why take a chance?  i mean, if you're planning on having
children,
> it seems like the sort of thing that it's best not to fuck around with.
> just my opinion.

well i never said it's something you should make a habit out of, but i
don't think you're playing with fire by having like ONE or two glasses of
wine during the time when you're pregnant.  thankfully i never plan on
having children.  they are the bane of my existance ;)  i think i turned
out ok, and my mom had alcohol.  and like that toni rickman said, they gave
beer to that woman who was in labor.  most likely because there's no harm
once the kid is ready to pop out, but still..

second, t-shirt man....EMAIL ME PLEASE.
- amy