In a message dated 6/7/00 10:14:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Your just pissed because the only player with any potential on your club
 can't keep his head up when he skates across the fucking ice.  And philly,
 decidedly the most historic city in the US and yet I don't think you could
 find an nastier scene on the bottom of manure farmer's shoe.  The last
 accomplishment a philly team has to its credit is the phillies winning the
 series back in '80 and they still talk about it like it happened last
 Wednesday.  Pathetic.  At least in our parking lot all the lights will be
 working.
 Mark  >>

good call dude. no, really. very intelligent. leclair, recchi, gagne,
boucher...the flyers have more than just eric lindros. if you can't see that
than you really shouldn't be watching hockey.

uh, no one in philly talks about the phils winning ANYTHING as if it was last
wednesday. pay attention.

as for the lights in our parking lot...what the hell are you talking about?
is that the best you've got?
.mer.