ok...i think??

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Robbins, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 4:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [MMouse]: fucking hockey...basketball

Yes, Boucher is a talent, i'll give him that. And in five years he'll be
warming the bench for the next "greatest thing since..." much like your Mr.
Vanbiesbrouck is doing now.

Jersey gets a lot of crap, "You're smelly" "It looks like a work camp"
"You're really smelly" "Your women are ass ugly" "You talk funny" "You
invtened the circle" most of which it doesn't deserve.  First off, we do
smell, but unlike other places with the stench of decaying corpses and banal
dreams, we smell like cow manure, or sometimes like sausage casings.  I
don't think I have to declare my love of sausage, but the smell of cow
manure might take a little defense.  It's not the nicest stuff to be around,
granted.  It looks like well, shit, and it has the consitency of well, shit.
But its smell is a different matter.  It puts you in your place, in  open
spaces (and when your not standing in a large pile of it) it is a subtle
smell, and I think, a comforting one.  It takes some getting used to, and it
certainly isn't for everyone, but I'll take the smell of cow loaf over the
mild hint of urine that follows you everywhere in the city anyday.
Second, we do not talk funny.  The Jersey accent is a myth perpetuated by a
number of small but powerful New Jersey hate groups to make us appear
stuipder than we actually are.  When you hear a jersey girl talk with that
disgusting drawl what you are actually witnessing is the manifestation of a
self perpetuating myth, you have been informed.  Does your state have its
own hate group?  Unless you're new jersey, the answer is probably no,
therefore, my state is better than your state.
Third, jersey girls are ass ugly.  I can't argue with that.  But New Jersey
is a part of the global economy, what's to say that we can't import our
women from New Guinea if we want?  Nothing, that's what.  And that's exactly
what we'll do, because we know the value of globalism, its not money or
power or prosperity, its exotic women.
Finally, the circle.  The bane of every driver who's ever encountered one.
But, for a little Jersey lore, we also invented the jughandle (the best
thing ever invented in the history of the automobile) and the concrete
divider that is thicker on the bottom and slimmer at the top.  Yeah, Jersey
rocks, and so do the Devils.   There was no need for all of that..but I feel
better.

Mark
Bleib Immer Locker.

<<good call dude. no, really. very intelligent. leclair, recchi, gagne,
boucher...the flyers have more than just eric lindros. if you can't see that

than you really shouldn't be watching hockey.

uh, no one in philly talks about the phils winning ANYTHING as if it was
last
wednesday. pay attention.

as for the lights in our parking lot...what the hell are you talking about?
is that the best you've got?>>