Well I've gotten a lot of people volunteer there skills to help me
finish up my shirt design. Umm I haven't gotten back to most of you on your
requests for the file. I forgot to put them on disk and bring them to school
with me.

    I'll put everything I have up on my website on Friday evening when I go
back home. I created the files in Photoshop. I have the font in PC form that
I'm using. I have the files in PSD and JPG forms. If you need a different
format I can convert them for you.

    Umm I don't really know who is the best for the job. So I'll just have
to make a judgement call on who does the best job.

    Well thats about it.... I'll post another e-mail when I upload all the
files on Friday.

Thanks Again

Adam Kind
[EMAIL PROTECTED]