SAN DIEGO!  that's right kids... fuck san diego.  i like the city fine and
all, it's quite nice if you ask me, but the kids at the shows there are
simply rude.  so me and dusty get there and we talk to a couple of pretty
young kids in line who were really nice... high school kids that were stoked
to go see the mouse... it was cute.  anyway, so we get in there... of course,
to the right of the stage for maimum lisp and spit...  and the shins play and
they were cute and then califone played and the huge basist kept on looking
at the chicks next to me.  so by now people have definately filled in canes.
it's pretty crowded, and it's not the type of people i would have expected,
go figure.  so, ok... mouse comes out, sets up their shit and leaves...
fucking crowd is all chanting shit, espically after he said it would be
another 15 minutes.  (ooh, people started telling califone to get off the
stage... i'm not super califone fan, they were all right, but that was really
uncalled for... so they siad they'd play another ling ballad... fuck the sd
kids in the ass boys)... ok, so mouse comes out and there's just this huge
push forward.  fucking asses, you can't get any closer... the stage is still
going to be there isn't it?  and by you pushing, well, you aren't going to
make the people any more compact... some stupid fuck starts crowd sufing...
hmm, pearl jam show?  issac said something about him being an ass for doing
that shit with no music playing... gets up on stage and kisses poor issac...
and it seemed to last for a long time... but dood, issac got fucking pissed.
he pushed the kid back into the crowd and i swear i thought the guitar was
going to hit the kid somewhere... "the next person that does that i swear to
god i'll kill you"... and that's when the show went down hill... he was
pissed the whole time... no encore... and stupid fucks moshing... some sloppy
cunt next to me kept dancing... but not the cute kind, the i'm going to
invade your bubble and fucking put my elbows in your eye sockets... i elbowed
her on principle, fucking bitch... seriously, this was the first time i have
seen the mouse... and i'm pretty bummed... fuck you san diego... i know my la
shows will be better... the kids there are much more curtious and tend to
have i.q's higher than, say, 45.  and i'm sorry if you were there or that you
are from sd and you weren't doing anything, this doens't go out to you...
this goes out to the stupid motherfuckers who, if i see them again, will get
run over by me... after the show, when everyone was waiting around for an
encore, some kids grabbed the mic and i think they were singing or
something... maybe it was just making a jackass out of themselves in general,
anyway, the mic got taken away super quick...  poor dusty... the boy travels
like 3000 miles so he can get crushed bu assholes... sorry dollface... i
could have almost put money on the place being on verge of a small time
riot... on a lighter note... issac told us to be quiet and for any one that
was sisqo to speak up... he put him on the guest list aparently (mtv beach
house is down the street)... epic is putting out the vynal... it's part of
the deal, i heard the I say it himself... i'm going to bed now... sleeping
away the part of the day...

love and bowl cuts,

leigh