what im listening to as of now-

1.  orchid - chaos is me  (some amazing chaotic emotional hardcore)
2.  nation of ulysses - plays pretty for baby (the greatest band to ever
exist)
3.  dinosaur jr - green mind
4.  don caballero - what burns never returns (pure musical genious)
5.  a perfect circle - mer de noms (maynard is unstoppable)

also a lot this week:  saetia, the new eminem, reversal of man,
    some soviet station, far-tins cans.., portrait, the new sunny day (which
rips).

anyways yeah.  some real musical movement for that ass.
fuck off to belle & sebastian, all the cookie cutter bands banking on the
"emo-core" sound (this mean you), and to all those god damn
brit groups (excluding the only good british bands- the clash,
radiohead, and u2)

ha, word-  blake b.
www.come.to/deadwinter
members.aol.com/footsteps0