I was there too and i thought that the boys did a bad-ass show.  Did anyone
catch that man that was standing in the back of the stage near the curtain?
He scared me and I kept looking at him because he was directly behind Issac
the whole time and i was about 6 feet in front of Issac.  Ho-Hum there were
different kinds of people there ...the yuppie preps, the jocks, the mods, the
hardcore and emo kids.....the "who is this ?" kids...  A good example of this
was 2 girls who kept saying after every MM song.."that sucked" "who told you
about this band?" finally i turned around and told them to get the fuck on if
they were going to keep flapping their shit.
Oh boo to all the tall boys who pushed their way to the front to "mosh" or
whatever you drunk fucks were doing like making asses out of yourselves.
Sorry but it was really annoying.
ok bye