i already apologized once to all those who were not involved once for making
that public...outside of that..get over it...
chris..completely apathetic to what rubs you the wrong way

-----Original Message-----
From: saint genet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 2:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]: [OT]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

being probably one of the few bonafide homos on this list
(if not the only); your email rubbed me the wrong way.
at the risk of sounding like a 'bitter ass cocksucker' i
must say i'm in awe of your ego.
provided that our friend justin was gay (which he is not)
what makes you think he'd want to suck on your 8 incher?
and then this whole matter of putting a bullet through his
head afterwards greatly perplexes me.
would you be doing this out of guilt?
reminds me of the movie johns with david arquette or
even the closeted father in american beauty.
robert- tired of people using gay as a derogatory term.