well....i only said that because one of my very first posts to the list
was questioning some guy's use of said derogatory term. i called it
passively homophobic, actually. in any event, i was quickly flogged on
this list and told that "thats just how people talk," or something to that
effect. im glad the tone of this list has changed in the last few
months....