Ok, i think it sucks that Abercrobmie and Bitch stores are playing MM. Yes, i am a
narrow minded stuck-up asshole becuase i think A&B people are:

1.Stupid cause they pay WAY too much for clothes   so they can look like every other
jock fuck.
I'm sorry, but you people really do suck for the most part. Go back to the Mall of
Amerika.

2.Stupid because i've heard Isaac voice his opinion agianst jock fucks on many
occasions, and A&B and Nike are the jock fuck uniform of choice. These are the
assholes who ruin MM shows by saying and doing stupid shit. We all know and hate these
idiots.

Maybe i'm faker and i'm just scared that MM won't be kool to like anymore and i won't
be kool anymore because everybody likes MM and i won't be in an "indie" scene for
liking them.

But i don't think so. Sorry to be a dick to whoever that was who posted the A&B stuff,
but i had to get it out. I think that for the most part modest mouse fans are pretty
with-it people and i don't want that to change because of Sony's corporate radio
marketing strategy, ok?
---
-dave

"all this talkin' all the time and the air fills
up till there's nothing left to breathe." -MM

GO GREEN-VOTE FOR NADER