I don't think the original poster said that the store was playing Modest
Mouse.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 9:14 PM
Subject: [MMouse]: nobody who wears abercrombie is modest

> Ok, i think it sucks that Abercrobmie and Bitch stores are playing MM.
Yes, i am a narrow minded stuck-up asshole becuase i think A&B people are:

> 1.Stupid cause they pay WAY too much for clothes   so they can look like
every other jock fuck.
> I'm sorry, but you people really do suck for the most part. Go back to the
Mall of Amerika.

> 2.Stupid because i've heard Isaac voice his opinion agianst jock fucks on
many occasions, and A&B and Nike are the jock fuck uniform of choice. These
are the assholes who ruin MM shows by saying and doing stupid shit. We all
know and hate these idiots.

> Maybe i'm faker and i'm just scared that MM won't be kool to like anymore
and i won't be kool anymore because everybody likes MM and i won't be in an
"indie" scene for liking them.

> But i don't think so. Sorry to be a dick to whoever that was who posted
the A&B stuff, but i had to get it out. I think that for the most part
modest mouse fans are pretty with-it people and i don't want that to change
because of Sony's corporate radio marketing strategy, ok?