> I just went to Borders Books and bought the the new cd and am presently
> getting my first listen after holding out for months, blue in the face
> from holding my breath.

wow have they always had modest mouse?  whenever i've gone and looked for
mouse stuff they've never had anything.  maybe they've just ordered the new
cd tho, so i'll have to go check it out next weekend.  anyway i love
borders.  i think it's an awesome place and i'd wanna work there, except
generally the music is gay (the exception being when versus came to
champaign) and i HATE coffee.  but otherwise the place is cool and you can
even sign up to get their free posters of champaign-urbana bands that they
have stapled EVERYWHERE in the music section ;)  it's quite lovely.
- amy, who doesn't give a flying fuck if she uses the word 'gay' and pisses
people off.