> umm...A&B never played MM...at least, that's not what the person who
> origionally started all this said...I was just poking fun of him because
he
> got all pissed off over something that didn't even exist.  And that in
turn
> pissed you off..but its his fault.  Cause he's dumb.

oh
i guess i'm the tardmullet now.
anyway, i still don't like it that modest mouse would ever be played in a
store like that.  for one thing, this girl at the gap told me that those
stores get their own cds on a monthly basis and they have to listen to the
same cd over and over again each month until they get a new one.  isn't
that sickening?  i've gotta say tho...i don't like abercrombie and finch or
the limited or anything, but i love the gap.  the commercial side of it
might be a little pukey, sure, but their clothes are so reliable and solid
as well as flattering.  anything that doesn't say "fall into the gap" or
some kinda of label type deal on the shirt is gonna be a good piece of
clothing.  my point basically is that i'm not sure that these kids are
bringing in their own cds necessarily because as far as i know (being that
these companies are owned by the same people...old navy, the gap, the
limited too i believe) they all get cds that they MUST listen to.  so
that's why i'm a little disgusted that modest mouse would be
played...cos..ew..
so to "b r" basically i'd like to say that i understand people in malls
have little to hold onto, and if i were working at the gap i'd want a good
cd on too..but...since i know that people who work at the gap don't have
that choice, i think it's pretty safe to say that modest mouse coming on
some big crappy cd with lfo and donovan covers would really fucking suck.
- amy