If anyone can find where to purchase the M&A on vinyl, can they help me out?
I haven't tried my local record stores yet, but I have an idea they either
won't have them or they will sell out. There is ONE on ebay, and I don't
really want
to go that route yet.  I was miffed to see that you can't even find MM on
the Epic or Sony Music web sites, although there is lots of Mandy Moore if
that's the MM you are looking for.  Anyone have any other online record
stores I can search?

Who the hell is Mandy Moore?

Anyways, I just ordered most of MM's catalog that I didn't have on vinyl
from UP! - LDFSWNTTA, LCW, Broke 7", Whenever U See Fit 12", the new EP, and
a t-shirt.

I have to add to the comments about wishing MM lp's were gatefold...  I have
found that UP! Vinyl is not of very good quality... seems cheap.  Mainly the
sound quality of the vinyl isn't too great.  When I held the the EP up to
the light, it looked like it was already dirty and had been wiped down with
something!  Other giveaways to the cheapness are how they always use the
same standard labels on the records and also lack of gatefold albums...  my
last batch was worse, the BTS albums I got from them have not been played
much because they just don't sound any good.  I just listen on mp3's or Cd's
I've made.

Anyone have Wowee Zowee on vinyl?  Dots and Loops?
Those are gatefold, and sound really good. Dots and Loops
has to be one of the greatest vinyl releases ever.. except maybe the
Superman II soundtrack, with little etched "S"'s on the vinyl.  Matador
vinyl
is always satisfactory, I don't recall who pressed Dots and Loops..
however..

I have similar complaints of quality with Grand Royal.. their records are
always warped!  Packaging is too tight.. I bought the gatefold hello nasty
on yellow vinyl, and I have to move my counterweight just for the needle to
stay in the groove.  I bought At Home with the Groove Box and only listened
to one record before taking it back and emailing GR that I wouldn't give
them any more of my $
for crappy vinyl.

Zach
Forgive the rant, I'm a vinylphile.
Give me good vinyl, or give me napster and my 8x cd burner.