The second design is here. I'll work on the page and post the url asap. I
ought to hold out for one more design... Well if anyone has questions send
them my way. There will also be a little suprise waiting at the site if
everything goes as planned.

Some people probably are already diggin on these bands but I just found out
about them and people should check them out:
Black Box Recorder and The Ladybug Transistor
Also someone asked about The Trembling Blue Stars they rule as do The Secret
Stars.

Also about the whole insink mainstream thing, I dont care what people listen
to I only care what I listen to. If I like something thats cool. If you dont
like it who cares. I think everyone probably has some skeletons in thier cd
collection. I think we should get them out in the open so here goes: George
Michael Faith and Greatest Hits, and Marilyn Manson Portrait of An American
Family. I also have Vanilla Ice.