gobs of people like sonic youth better if only because they haven't heard death
cab yet, even so I'm sure sonic youth would be favored by the majority because
they have so many fans. Me personaly i'm not sure who I like better, I do
listen to death cab a whole lot more than I do sonic youth so maybe I like them
better.