From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Wanted: Your Faves
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:11:49 EDT

    Just wanted some of everyone's favorite bands, both new and old. I'm
looking to delve deeper into "Indie-Land". I recently picked up Bright Eyes
because of everything you guys have been saying and I absolutely love it!
I've also been checking out Pedro The Lion, At The Drive-In, Project 86,
Guided By Voices. Other stuff I'm into include Built To Spill, Screaming
Trees, Pixies, Jewel, Megadeth, old Metallica, Tuatara, Lanegan, Galaxie
500,
Tristeza, Nirvana, etc. I can't wait to be overwhelmed by the amount of new
music I'll have to check out.
                                                Thanks, Scott