From: Bjorn Warloe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 2:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]:

Ok hot modest mouse girls from Seattle area who don't have tickets
for friday nights show.  This is your chance, my date just cancelled
on me because she had to leave town friday so stace's plea for a
ticket inspired me to issue a contest.  I am looking for some
interesting pre-show conversation with a beautiful mouse lover.
I am 21 and driving up from oregon for the shows this weekend,
if you would like to buy me dinner I would like to take you to
a show.  Girls who are married can still enter but if they like
Stace are unwilling to buy me dinner they will probably lose.

You may enter as many times as you want please enclose applications
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

bjorn