In a message dated 7/16/00 5:37:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

michael j anderson is not minor.

but i s'pose it's all relative.  and i have to say, one of the first that i
"celebs" i ran into was owen wilson, post-bottle rocket, when anaconda was
the only crappy film he had been in to date.  minor to most, but i was pretty
excited.

star
<< I find it comical that no one who lives in LA ever has actual encounters
with real celebritys, only minor ones. Like, my sister saw Bruce Willis
driving today, but its The Chick From Species who lives on our street... >>