In a message dated 7/19/00 7:04:14 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Okay, I've noticed that within the past few months on this list, there
have
 been two major topical discussions that got people fairly passionate and
 riled up...the Fetal Alcohol Syndrom thread and the Led Zepplin thread, both
 of which, I noticed, were started by Amy. MY question is, Why bother? >>

you say that the two things that got people riled up and passionate were
started by one person as if thats an insult to her...if i was amy i would
take your letter as more of a compliment than anything...its too bad more
people in this world, or on a smaller level on this list, cant get people to
be passionate and riled up...i say everyone should listen to amy...anyone who
pisses this many people of with some opinions or lack thereof is cool
*gary*p.s. people should also listen to eminem more...they would ironically
be a lot more happy