<<Subject: j.majesty
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:33:00 EDT

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this band.
Somebody brought
them up
at the Yahoo Built to Spill club i think.  I
downloaded 30 second
samples
from cdnow and I can't really tell if they are good or
not.  They
very well
might be though.  Yet they could also blow goats....

-Patrick>>

   Ok, so i am well aware that this post is coming
late, but as explained previously, i am behind, once
again... so there could have been an entire discussion
(or argument knowing some people on the list) about
the band and i wouldn't know it yet.  But yeah, i have
heard of them, and i like them, i don't have much by
them other than a song on a complilation.  (It's
called something along the lines of "The Greatest Comp
in the World" and it's on fadeaway records).  But
speaking of new found interests in bands, i got one
for this band called Miracle of '86.  They are also on
that comp, and i saw them the other night, and they
kicked some sweet pumpkin ass.  So try to check them
out as well.

                          .jacqueline.

P.S. Did anyone catch Elliot Smith on Connan O'Brian
about a week ago?  I turned on the tv and only caught
the very end.

=====
.she says lets do it again.