This is the third, and final time i am posting
tonight.  (I am beginning to convince myself that i
might be sufferig from self-inflicted insomina right
about this time).  I think i just passed all the hip
hop show posts, except i caught the last one... i
really know nothing about hip hop but this:  I was at
a show one night and at 12 the place cleared out to
become a 21+ club.  So i stayed as i watched all these
people roll in with gym bags, pads and all sorts of
goodies. Then they all started to stretch, and one
person even broke out a helmet.  Girls, boys, some
with afros, some looking way under 21, all broke into
the most amazing break dancing i have ever seen.  They
were spinning on there head for about 3 minutes
straight(that's where the helmets came into play).  It
was awesome, so if you ever get a chance to see a
break dancing team go and do it...
 On the topic of hip hop anyone got any
reccomendations for me???  I know i like Brooklyn
style hip hop... like Diggable Planets (think "Cool
Like That").  Anyone?  Anyone have any idea about what
i am talking about?

                    over & out,
                        .jacqueline.

=====