I would also like to know what happened with the t-shirts... Did Kevin just
up and leave with Bruce's and my submissions? Is there really someone out
there looking for people to design MM shirts for free and  then selling them
on the black market?

Adam Kind
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Rest assured the black market t-shirt comment was a joke.