**(but lemme tell you what, leigh, you sure do know how to make someone feel
like they accidently blew up a building).**

hmm... see that's you taking my sttuff out of context... i was just trying to
make a point about you and your comment... i have no intentions of making you
feel like you had blown up any buildings... what i had meant to do is make
you SEE WHAT WAS WRONG IN WHAT YOU SAID... that's all :)

**my point is that other kids aren't going to understand, and homosexuals
should keep that in mind before they either adopt (i personally feel this is
the better way to go...)**

kids are cute things, but pretty much usually awful along the lines of
tolerance... i am sure as hell not going to quell my desires because some
little 7 year old shit head may not like it.  there are ways you can go about
doing things... move to somewhere with a large gay population, there will
probably be alot of kids there with "alternative parents"... and i'm sure
it's not like you're having two fire island gay people as the common gay
parent... most of them will be normal... kids also don't understand
retardation and birth defects... doesn't mean that parents prone to things
like that shouldn't breed...

love and bayyyyybeeees,

leigh