Where is Fat Albert?  That was my absolute favorite
cartoon when I was a kid.  Fat Albert's "gang" had a
bad ass clubhouse with a TV, AND they had a junkyard
band.  And even though they NEVER practiced, they
would jam at the end of every episode like they've
been doing it for years.  Damn that was cool.

How could a kid not like that?

I imagine Cartoon Network would show Fat Albert if
they could get their paws on it.  Bill probably owns
all the rights to it and will not license it out for
syndication.  Why won't he release it?  Racial
stereotypes?  Fat Albert's gang were good kids.
That's a stereotype I can live with.  It's better than
what you see on MTV.

Bill was indeed a funny man before all the pudding pop
endorsements and the Cosby Show.

"Hey, Mudfoot!  Lay some treats on us!"

tg

p.s. modest mouse can be hour new favorite junkyard
band.  [a little MM content for the one-dimensional
list members out there.  "You're like a school in the
summer--NO CLASS!"]