From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]: RE: Ft. Worth Ticket Info

Here is MM Ticket info for the Ft. Worth show.  Tickets are $13.  Cash/money
order.. no credit by phone.  If you can't have someone pick them up for you,
you can mail money (order) to:

Good Records
617 N. Good Latimer
Dallas, TX  75204

Include a SASE for them to send tickets back to you.

You might want to talk to them first. They told me tickets would be
available Monday..  someone else here said Friday. My info is of Tuesday
(yesterday) so I don't know what is most current.

Also, the website is goodrecords.com
Their phone number is on the website and they reply to email pretty fast.