thats kind of a weird tour cause GYBE is playing philly on Oct. 10 with
Bardo Pond.

SOOOO.. heres the damn dilema which is gonna be worth it?

At the Drive-In w/ Murder City Devils
  or
Bright Eyes, Death Cab For Cutie, Pedro the Lion and Her Space Holiday?

some sloppy snatch schedualed the two best shows of the fall on the same
damn day, ive already got the paper work in so i can buy a shotgun before
this bastard skips town but until that paper work clears i need to make the
decision. I know ATDI is gonna rock  harder then John Wayne's impacted shit,
but hell thats a fuckin nice string of bands for 7 bucks, i cant even get my
dick sucked for 10 bucks... whoa is me, whats a dusty to do?

dusty
"cause i wont fuck a scary ho"