the jury has weighed in with an overwhelming decision, i guess im off to at
the drive in.ive got all your names down so if i bust an ankle cause some
kid in a korn shirt decides to mosh  in my three feet of personal space your
gonna get the beet down of your life including some creative use of my house
keys and a leather wallet up on your face, a dont think just becuase my name
is dusty and i own both milli vanilli albums and a pretty good selection of
Young MC doesnt mean i cant kick some fuckin asssss

hey you kids turn on the stereo
dusty
pace-maker pace yourself