please my ego needs no stroking, see you have my email address now so when
ever you are thinking about going to buy a cd, you can consult me first and
i can tell you the the new Matchbox 20 album you have your heart set on
buying is just about as good as my dick stuck in a blender with the setting
stuck on puree... and man if you are all about giving out the CDs, gimme
those shaq discs, i cant tell you how many times ive had "whats up doc? can
we roc?" stuck in my head.
, pshhh about a bazillion

dusty
pronounced with an "usty"