F'in A mannnnn Kobe Bryant straight outta Simon Gratz High baby... illadelph
represent... hes black soo hes a good rapper right? just like im white and
my rap metal band is gonna be on the family values tour this spring, Chad,
why dont you get your ass outta that trailer and catch me, red hat to the
back sportin the addidas sequined jump suit

dusty
"at the drive in kicken asses next to les savy fav"