>> Does anyone now what that server error suggests:
>>
>> Insecure $ENV{PATH} while running with -T switch at
>> /home/web/perl/contact.pl line 46.

>I don't know the "real" answer to your problem, as I don't see
>$ENV{PATH} being referenced anywhere in your above code.

% man perlsec

   Cleaning Up Your Path

   For "Insecure $ENV{PATH}" messages, you need to set
   $ENV{'PATH'} to a known value, and each directory in the
   path must be non-writable by others than its owner and
   group.  You may be surprised to get this message even if
   the pathname to your executable is fully qualified.  This
   is not generated because you didn't supply a full path to
   the program; instead, it's generated because you never set
   your PATH environment variable, or you didn't set it to
   something that was safe.  Because Perl can't guarantee
   that the executable in question isn't itself going to turn
   around and execute some other program that is dependent on
   your PATH, it makes sure you set the PATH.

--tom