I have created a new page layout/template for perl.apache.org.  You can take
a look at it at http://www.novia.net/~marnold/mod_perl/sample_3/  Please let
me know if you think it's suitable for use on perl.apache.org.  If not, how
could it be improved?  And if the majority hates it, I can certainly scrap
it in favor of a different design altogether.  Just let me know.  (And be
sure to include any good ideas you have about alternate designs.)

I'm interested in everyone's feedback regarding the art, but I don't want to
bog down the list with this topic.  So please use your best discretion when
deciding to "Reply" or "Reply All".

Thank you,
Matt