> > I'm sorry that I misunderstood your mail last time. Do I have to reinstall
> > apache or both apache and mod_perl.
>
> yes
>
> > I couldn't find the hints in the FAQ.
> > Could you please point me out where the document is located.
> >

> Look at
>
> http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Faq.pod.1.html#Running_make_test_fails_with_a

OK. It is my fault again. I went there before but I did realize about the
note

"NOTE: answer _no_ to mod_perl support. (This is important!) "

> Which OS you are using?
>
> On my Linux box I can use "nm" to show the symbols Apache exports, e.g.
>
> nm apache_1.3.9/src/httpd

My machine is Origin200 run IRIX6.4 as an OS. Do I have to set any flag
that related to export or symbol) when I rebuild the apache? How I can
check the Apache exports on my SGI?

> shows all the symbols. If there is nothing shown you have to rebuild Apache,
> until you see the symbols, that are showns in the make test error message.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Gerald

Thank you very much,
--apple