On the apache end, I would recommend setting MaxRequestsPerChild
to under 1000, to clean up any memory leaks that accumulate
over time.

Also, you should look into using Apache::ASP->Loader() to
precompile your asp scripts in your parent process, this has
large CPU & RAM sparing benefits.

Check out http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/tuning.html for more
Apache::ASP tuning information.

-- Joshua
NODEWORKS >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA