I'm reworking an existing web store CGI script to better handle shopping
carts. I'm going to use Apache::Session to manage these shopper sessions.
The store is a mixture of static HTML and CGI generated pages and I want to
maintain the session across the entire site.

The only issue I've encountered is the distinct possibility of users without
cookies. I've searched the list archive for solutions to this problem, but
came up with no definitive answer. The Apache::Session documentation states
that this issue is left up to the developer. Are there any existing modules
which puts the session id on the query string across both static and dynamic
pages and gives you easy access to that value so you can utilize it in a
CGI? If there isn't an existing module - does anyone have anything in
development?

thanks,
Trei Brundrett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]