hi list,

    let's say I am populating form data (when serving the form) from a
few database fields. Now, I don't want to write embedded perl, and don't
want to embed HTML in the code, because there are a few designers and my
(the coder).
    So I wrote an Include that calls the CGI. The CGI outputs XSSI
statements (declaring variables, mainly : the variables are the output
from the DB query). The problem, if you haven't guessed, is that the
XSSI directives are not being parsed.

    Is there any way to accomplish this trick? Any alternative solution
you imagine/have?

    Thanks!

martin
--